CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work it

I walk, I ride my bike, I do yard work, I golf, I try to stay active, but I am not flexible. And as much as I try to ignore it, I'm stressed. I find myself driving or sitting and just clenching, for no apparent reason... So, one of the things I've decided to be better at this year, is to try and relax, stretch more and tone. I didn't want to go all warrior, that is sure way to fail. So I looked on the internet for stretching DVD's and there really wasn't a lot to choose from. I finally picked 10 Minute Solution, Target Toning for Beginners; I placed my order and *boom* back-ordered, so I looked around and found Power Walk for Weight Loss *boom* it was back-ordered too, dang, I put them on my wish list and within 2 weeks, they were available and shipped, but under 7 dollars each and free shipping... they arrived yesterday. I decided to try 1 feature a day. Today was thighs, 10 minutes, and oh my gawd !! I can't wait until I can do them all without looking !! Indoor walking should be great for the rainy days.

1 comments:

enfanta said...

Have you considered yoga? I know a lot of people shy away from it but a beginner's class isn't going to ask you to live on wheat grass, meditate OR put your wrap your legs around your own torso. In addition to getting a bit more flexible, I found it a very calming kind of exercise.