CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Flat Stanley is ok

A few years (more than a few ?) a person I worked with introduced me to Flat Stanley. At the time, he was a figure cut out of a piece of regular old 8x10 white paper. The child doing the project would mail him to friends or relatives out of town and the recipient would take Flat Stanley on a journey. During his time with me, my Flat Stanley was probably scarred for life; his visit with another one of my work com padre's was just as troubling; I wish I still had pictures of Flat Stanley's whole vacation to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, they were awe inspiring. I guess Flat Stanley has recovered from his trip down the Green River and up I-5 ---

2 comments:

Kaaren said...

Is that the same one I took to Disney?

Anna said...

Yep, and Ches took on his motorcycle--mine met some 'ghosts'.