CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why do Parent's do it ?

Why do some parent's think that it's perfectly OK to let their child scream so loud, that they can be heard clear on the other side of the store--now I'm not so mean that I'm talking about little babies that just naturally cry when then need something, I'm talking about your toddler who's using perfectly good words in between the incessant screaming. Really, if you parent's can hear me, please remove them from the store. Shopping really isn't something that I 'love' to do, but when I'm out, I like to try and enjoy it, and your seemingly lack of parenting skills is inexcusable. You peruse the aisle as if there's nothing wrong, while those around you try to remember what they're looking for amid the insane noise. Never have I let my child get away with that. So please, the next time you child is having a screaming fit, either sit out in the car where only YOU can hear them, or leave them at home... Photobucket

1 comments:

Kaaren said...

When Jake was young (3 maybe) I left a cart of groceries with a store manager because Jake was acting up bad and I was leaving the store. I think I did that 2 times (Wal-mart being the other store) before Jake got the clue and stopped.

Thank God Isabel has never freaked out on me like that.