CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just not that into it

I haven't been to the movies since I took Kylie to see Snow Day--I just don't go to the movies. This week though, some of the girls were going to see He's Just Not That into You. Having read bits and pieces of the book(s), I thought that it might be kind of cute, with quips and sort of quirky. Before the movie we all met up at Duke's Chowder House where we bumped sugars (heehee) with Raspberry Lemondrops. They were delish. We headed up over to the theatre, got right in, no waiting--for 2 hours that I'll never get back. I guess I just expected something funnier, more quirky -- that wasn't what I got. It had it's moments; the inserted comments from people who weren't part of the main cast, those were funny. But, since
everyone else I was with seemed to enjoy it, lol, it must just be me.

And besides, what last night was, was more than a movie. It was Girl's Night Out with amazing ladies who have been there for me when he just wasn't into me, and will always be there, whether he's into me or not... thank you ladies...

0 comments: